- Publishers and brands can track performance versus competitors, benchmarking their mobile presence by device, location and demographic.
- Device manufacturers can access device-specific usage and experience data to address performance and usability issues.
- Advertisers can precisely measure the effectiveness of mobile campaigns.
- An intuitive user interface and tens of thousands of report templates provide immediate, on-target metrics to share with advertising, product, pricing and device teams.
- Fine-grained segmentation capabilities and pricing models help improve service uptake and develop new offers.
- Pre-defined scorecard reports provide quick snapshots of the week’s gainers and losers in app usage, web traffic, promotions and more.
- Customer care representatives can more effectively assist customers experiencing bill shock due to a poor understanding of data usage.
- Operators can provide data usage information directly to customers, empowering them to manage their own plans and usage.
- Operators can identify applications that might cause a poor experience, enabling customer care teams to proactively address issues before a subscriber calls.
Citrix will present ByteMobile Insight at Mobile World Congress taking place at the Fira Gran Via in Barcelona, February 24-27 at the company’s booth in hall 5, stand 5A21.About Citrix Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is a leader in virtualization, networking and cloud infrastructure to enable new ways for people to work better. Citrix solutions help IT and service providers to build, manage and secure, virtual and mobile workspaces that seamlessly deliver apps, desktops, data and services to anyone, on any device, over any network or cloud. This year Citrix is celebrating 25 years of innovation, making IT simpler and people more productive with mobile workstyles. With annual revenue in 2013 of $2.9 billion, Citrix solutions are in use at more than 330,000 organizations and by over 100 million people globally. Learn more at www.citrix.com. For Citrix Investors This release contains forward-looking statements which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The forward-looking statements in this release do not constitute guarantees of future performance. Those statements involve a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, including risks associated with the impact of the global economy and uncertainty in the IT spending environment, including in revenue growth and recognition of revenue, products and services, their development and distribution, product demand and pipeline, economic and competitive factors, including risks associated with international growth and IT consolidation, as well as other risks detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Citrix assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information contained in this press release or with respect to the announcements described herein. Citrix® and ByteMobile® are trademarks, service marks and/or registered trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks, service marks and product names used herein are the property of their respective owners.