Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Costco Wholesale Corporation ( COST) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Costco Wholesale Corporation fell $1.87 (-1.6%) to $113.19 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,640,576 shares of Costco Wholesale Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,225,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $112.92-$115.49 after having opened the day at $115.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $115.06. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Acorn International ( ATV), down 6.7%, QKL Stores ( QKLS), down 5.1%, Gaiam ( GAIA), down 4.1% and New York & Company ( NWY), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Costco Wholesale Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.