Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Annaly Capital Management ( NLY) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Annaly Capital Management fell $0.11 (-1.0%) to $10.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,908,927 shares of Annaly Capital Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,440,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.73-$10.85 after having opened the day at $10.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.85. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 10.1%, Income Opportunity Realty Investors ( IOT), down 5.5%, American Realty Investors ( ARL), down 4.2% and LGI Homes ( LGIH), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Annaly Capital Management Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.