Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nucor ( NUE) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Nucor fell $0.67 (-1.3%) to $50.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,931,305 shares of Nucor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,907,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.38-$51.23 after having opened the day at $51.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.09. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), down 17.4%, Avino Silver & Gold Mines ( ASM), down 7.7%, Northern Dynasty Minerals ( NAK), down 6.2% and General Steel Holdings ( GSI), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nucor Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.