Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Comcast ( CMCSA) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Comcast fell $0.71 (-1.4%) to $51.05 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 23,549,187 shares of Comcast exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,063,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.00-$52.06 after having opened the day at $52.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.76. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: National CineMedia ( NCMI), down 12.3%, MDC Partners ( MDCA), down 11.6%, VisionChina Media ( VISN), down 5.4% and Charter Communications ( CHTR), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Comcast Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.