Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fluor Corporation ( FLR) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Fluor Corporation fell $0.82 (-1.0%) to $79.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,397,283 shares of Fluor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,364,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $79.11-$80.53 after having opened the day at $80.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.01. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), down 5.9%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 4.7%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), down 3.6% and Sharps Compliance Corporation ( SMED), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fluor Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.