Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SouFun Holdings ( SFUN) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, SouFun Holdings fell $1.11 (-1.4%) to $79.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,168,044 shares of SouFun Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,446,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $78.87-$81.25 after having opened the day at $81.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.10. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Groupon ( GRPN), down 21.9%, Autobytel ( ABTL), down 16.8%, Geeknet ( GKNT), down 16.1% and Net Element ( NETE), down 9.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SouFun Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.