Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tenaris ( TS) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Tenaris fell $1.75 (-4.0%) to $42.02 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,700,775 shares of Tenaris exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,217,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.79-$43.46 after having opened the day at $43.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.77. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: MRC Global ( MRC), down 15.4%, Interface ( TILE), down 7.3%, IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), down 6.4% and Valmont Industries ( VMI), down 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tenaris Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.