Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Express Scripts ( ESRX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Express Scripts fell $3.11 (-4.0%) to $74.01 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 15,369,709 shares of Express Scripts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,288,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $72.92-$75.40 after having opened the day at $75.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.12. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), down 14.7%, Alphatec Holdings ( ATEC), down 8.0%, IsoRay ( ISR), down 7.6% and Bovie Medical Corporation ( BVX), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Express Scripts Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.