Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Perrigo Company ( PRGO) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Perrigo Company fell $1.97 (-1.2%) to $159.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,554,374 shares of Perrigo Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,428,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $158.41-$161.03 after having opened the day at $159.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $161.03. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), down 16.7%, Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), down 14.7%, Alphatec Holdings ( ATEC), down 8.0% and IsoRay ( ISR), down 7.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Perrigo Company Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.