Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SodaStream International ( SODA) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, SodaStream International fell $1.21 (-2.9%) to $40.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,371,463 shares of SodaStream International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,660,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.36-$42.15 after having opened the day at $42.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.67. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), down 5.1%, Coca-Cola HBC AG ADR ( CCH), down 3.4%, National Beverage Corporation ( FIZZ), down 2.8% and Sanderson Farms ( SAFM), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SodaStream International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.