Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HCP ( HCP) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, HCP fell $0.73 (-1.9%) to $37.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,441,103 shares of HCP exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,996,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.01-$37.52 after having opened the day at $37.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.84. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Financial Engines ( FNGN), down 11.0%, Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 10.1%, VelocityShares 3x Inverse Natural Gas ETN ( DGAZ), down 9.7% and Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full HCP Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.