Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NXP Semiconductor ( NXPI) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, NXP Semiconductor fell $0.59 (-1.0%) to $56.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,396,888 shares of NXP Semiconductor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,354,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.55-$57.17 after having opened the day at $57.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.74. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Netlist ( NLST), down 12.0%, Anadigics ( ANAD), down 7.8%, Mitcham Industries ( MIND), down 7.5% and Tel Instrument Electronics Corporation ( TIK), down 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NXP Semiconductor Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.