Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Allergan ( AGN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Allergan fell $2.18 (-1.7%) to $125.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,789,147 shares of Allergan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,373,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $124.88-$127.08 after having opened the day at $126.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $127.25. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), down 16.7%, Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation ( TKMR), down 6.4%, Skystar Bio-Pharmaceutical Company ( SKBI), down 6.3% and Progenics Pharmaceuticals ( PGNX), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Allergan Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.