Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SBA Communications ( SBAC) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, SBA Communications fell $1.98 (-2.0%) to $97.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,208,398 shares of SBA Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,113,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $97.08-$99.64 after having opened the day at $99.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $99.21. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Financial Engines ( FNGN), down 11.0%, Performant Financial ( PFMT), down 7.9%, Mitcham Industries ( MIND), down 7.5% and SmartPros ( SPRO), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SBA Communications Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.