Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Louisiana-Pacific rose $0.82 (4.8%) to $17.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,559,456 shares of Louisiana-Pacific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,755,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.14-$18.00 after having opened the day at $17.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.08. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 9.1%, Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 7.0%, Omnicare ( OCR), up 3.6% and HD Supply Holdings ( HDS), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Louisiana-Pacific Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.