Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Gap ( GPS) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Gap rose $0.43 (1.0%) to $42.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,328,447 shares of Gap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,279,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.17-$43.00 after having opened the day at $42.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.34. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Strayer Education ( STRA), up 37.9%, Shutterstock ( SSTK), up 18.9%, LoJack Corporation ( LOJN), up 16.2% and Tile Shop Holdings ( TTS), up 13.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Gap Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.