Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cintas Corporation ( CTAS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Cintas Corporation rose $2.36 (4.0%) to $61.66 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,847,885 shares of Cintas Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 586,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.70-$62.70 after having opened the day at $61.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.30. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Tile Shop Holdings ( TTS), up 13.9%, China Nepstar Chain Drugstore ( NPD), up 12.8%, dELiA*s ( DLIA), up 8.6% and Builders FirstSource ( BLDR), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cintas Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.