Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lennar Corporation ( LEN) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Lennar Corporation rose $0.56 (1.4%) to $41.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,793,945 shares of Lennar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,442,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $41.25-$42.43 after having opened the day at $41.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.29. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Tile Shop Holdings ( TTS), up 13.9%, Vertex Energy ( VTNR), up 12.8%, Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), up 10.6% and Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lennar Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.