Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide ( HOT) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide rose $1.46 (1.9%) to $80.10 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,371,529 shares of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,507,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.75-$80.31 after having opened the day at $79.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.64. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Ruth's Hospitality Group ( RUTH), up 10.2%, SFX Entertainment ( SFXE), up 6.0%, Caesars Acquisition ( CACQ), up 5.4% and Noodles & Co Class A ( NDLS), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.