Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Opentable ( OPEN) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Opentable rose $1.35 (1.8%) to $76.21 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,161,702 shares of Opentable exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 567,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $74.77-$77.85 after having opened the day at $74.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.86. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: ChinaCache International Holdings ( CCIH), up 13.7%, TheStreet ( TST), up 6.0%, CRITEO ADR ( CRTO), up 5.2% and BroadVision ( BVSN), up 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Opentable Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.