Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fidelity National Financial ( FNF) pushed the Insurance industry higher today making it today's featured insurance winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Fidelity National Financial rose $0.55 (1.7%) to $33.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,834,551 shares of Fidelity National Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,310,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.66-$33.43 after having opened the day at $32.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.67. Other companies within the Insurance industry that increased today were: Global Indemnity ( GBLI), up 8.1%, EMC Insurance Group ( EMCI), up 7.5%, Independence Holding Company ( IHC), up 5.1% and Imperial Holdings ( IFT), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fidelity National Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.