Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. DR Horton ( DHI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, DR Horton rose $0.32 (1.4%) to $23.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,138,250 shares of DR Horton exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,968,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.35-$23.95 after having opened the day at $23.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.33. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 20.8%, Tile Shop Holdings ( TTS), up 13.9%, Vertex Energy ( VTNR), up 12.8% and Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), up 10.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full DR Horton Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.