Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tenet Healthcare ( THC) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Tenet Healthcare rose $0.75 (1.6%) to $46.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,802,632 shares of Tenet Healthcare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,732,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.85-$47.60 after having opened the day at $46.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.12. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Emeritus Corporation ( ESC), up 35.2%, Concord Medical Services Holdings ( CCM), up 16.4%, Amedica Corporation ( AMDA), up 10.6% and ZELTIQ Aesthetics ( ZLTQ), up 10.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tenet Healthcare Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.