Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. IntercontinentalExchange Group ( ICE) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, IntercontinentalExchange Group rose $2.66 (1.3%) to $212.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 948,215 shares of IntercontinentalExchange Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 971,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $210.08-$213.93 after having opened the day at $211.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $210.25. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Tile Shop Holdings ( TTS), up 13.9%, PowerShares DB Agriculture Short ETN ( ADZ), up 10.2%, Springleaf Holdings ( LEAF), up 6.4% and iPath Global Carbon ETN ( GRN), up 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full IntercontinentalExchange Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.