Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Huntington ( HBAN) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Huntington rose $0.16 (1.8%) to $9.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,719,583 shares of Huntington exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,763,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $8.96-$9.15 after having opened the day at $8.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.95. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania ( RBPAA), up 14.1%, Tile Shop Holdings ( TTS), up 13.9%, JGWPT Holdings Inc Class A ( JGW), up 10.6% and PowerShares DB Agriculture Short ETN ( ADZ), up 10.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Huntington Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.