Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Total ( TOT) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Total rose $0.85 (1.4%) to $62.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,104,253 shares of Total exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,042,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.26-$62.65 after having opened the day at $62.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.42. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: GeoPark ( GPRK), up 10.6%, Forbes Energy Services ( FES), up 8.1%, Mexco Energy Corporation ( MXC), up 7.6% and Recon Technology ( RCON), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Total Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.