Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SunEdison ( SUNE) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, SunEdison rose $0.17 (1.0%) to $16.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,762,444 shares of SunEdison exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,773,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.22-$16.60 after having opened the day at $16.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.37. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Pulse Electronics ( PULS), up 25.8%, Applied Optoelectronics ( AAOI), up 15.0%, Wells-Gardner Electronic ( WGA), up 6.7% and AU Optronics Corporation ( AUO), up 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SunEdison Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.