Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Under Armour ( UA) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Under Armour rose $5.49 (5.1%) to $112.68 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,842,329 shares of Under Armour exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,249,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $107.65-$114.22 after having opened the day at $107.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $107.19. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Standard Register Company ( SR), up 10.4%, UniFirst Corporation ( UNF), up 7.4%, Steven Madden ( SHOO), up 4.2% and Joe's Jeans ( JOEZ), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Under Armour Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.