Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PVH ( PVH) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, PVH rose $3.15 (2.7%) to $121.24 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,924,445 shares of PVH exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 932,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $118.09-$122.63 after having opened the day at $118.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $118.09. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Standard Register Company ( SR), up 10.4%, Nova Lifestyle ( NVFY), up 7.7%, Universal Electronics ( UEIC), up 7.4% and UniFirst Corporation ( UNF), up 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full PVH Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.