Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation ( CTSH) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation rose $2.07 (2.1%) to $102.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,274,709 shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,831,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $101.07-$103.36 after having opened the day at $101.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.66. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Authentidate Holding Corporation ( ADAT), up 18.3%, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions ( MDRX), up 6.5%, China Digital TV ( STV), up 5.7% and QAD ( QADB), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.