Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Juniper Networks ( JNPR) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Juniper Networks rose $0.54 (2.0%) to $27.95 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 17,569,147 shares of Juniper Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,596,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.60-$28.14 after having opened the day at $28.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.41. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Radisys Corporation ( RSYS), up 7.0%, Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), up 6.6%, Crossroads Systems ( CRDS), up 4.7% and SMART Technologies ( SMT), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Juniper Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.