Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rockwell Collins ( COL) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Collins rose $0.99 (1.2%) to $81.97 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,303,903 shares of Rockwell Collins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 829,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $80.98-$82.38 after having opened the day at $81.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.98. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: AerCap Holdings N.V ( AER), up 4.6%, Air Industries Group ( AIRI), up 4.4%, Frontline ( FRO), up 4.0% and Alliant Techsystems ( ATK), up 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rockwell Collins Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.