Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Omnicare ( OCR) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Omnicare fell $1.79 (-2.9%) to $59.19 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,509,623 shares of Omnicare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 856,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.16-$61.12 after having opened the day at $60.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.98. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), down 11.2%, Lawson Products ( LAWS), down 8.7%, Macquarie Infrastructure Company ( MIC), down 4.5% and Forward Industries ( FORD), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Omnicare Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.