Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetEase ( NTES) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, NetEase fell $1.83 (-2.5%) to $71.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 684,154 shares of NetEase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 694,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.82-$73.05 after having opened the day at $72.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.01. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: ClearSign Combustion ( CLIR), down 9.6%, Ambient Corporation ( AMBT), down 7.0%, Control4 ( CTRL), down 6.9% and Vimicro International Corporation ( VIMC), down 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NetEase Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.