Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yandex ( YNDX) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Yandex fell $2.54 (-6.4%) to $37.29 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 9,903,129 shares of Yandex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,871,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.00-$38.97 after having opened the day at $37.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.83. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: eLong ( LONG), down 6.1%, Selectica ( SLTC), down 3.9%, ChinaCache International Holdings ( CCIH), down 3.6% and Autohome Inc ADR ( ATHM), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Yandex Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.