Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Proto Labs ( PRLB) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Proto Labs fell $1.29 (-1.6%) to $79.45 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,412,269 shares of Proto Labs exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 399,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $77.10-$79.85 after having opened the day at $77.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.74. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: GrafTech International ( GTI), down 9.4%, Polypore International ( PPO), down 8.9%, Calgon Carbon Corporation ( CCC), down 8.1% and China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Proto Labs Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.