Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ABB ( ABB) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, ABB fell $0.27 (-1.1%) to $25.04 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,721,149 shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,624,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.95-$25.25 after having opened the day at $25.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.31. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: ClearSign Combustion ( CLIR), down 9.6%, Control4 ( CTRL), down 6.9%, Vimicro International Corporation ( VIMC), down 6.7% and LightPath Technologies ( LPTH), down 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.