Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tiffany ( TIF) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Tiffany rose $1.05 (1.2%) to $89.44 on light volume. Throughout the day, 674,840 shares of Tiffany exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,173,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $88.08-$89.50 after having opened the day at $88.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.39. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: United Online ( UNTD), up 29.5%, Lentuo International ( LAS), up 5.3%, West Marine ( WMAR), up 4.2% and Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation ( BGFV), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tiffany Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.