Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CVS Caremark ( CVS) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, CVS Caremark rose $1.21 (1.7%) to $71.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,592,151 shares of CVS Caremark exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,789,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $70.07-$71.38 after having opened the day at $70.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.10. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: United Online ( UNTD), up 29.5%, Marchex ( MCHX), up 24.2%, LoJack Corporation ( LOJN), up 21.0% and Seanergy Maritime Holdings ( SHIP), up 19.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CVS Caremark Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.