Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup rose $0.36 (1.8%) to $20.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,577,170 shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,125,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.46-$20.04 after having opened the day at $19.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.66. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Patrick Industries ( PATK), up 17.5%, Quanta Services ( PWR), up 7.6%, MasTec ( MTZ), up 5.8% and US Concrete ( USCR), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.