Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Danaher Corporation ( DHR) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Danaher Corporation rose $0.83 (1.1%) to $76.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,370,797 shares of Danaher Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,589,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $75.04-$76.33 after having opened the day at $75.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.28. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Patrick Industries ( PATK), up 17.5%, IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), up 12.9%, Franklin Electric ( FELE), up 9.5% and Compx International ( CIX), up 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Danaher Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.