Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eaton Corporation ( ETN) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Eaton Corporation rose $0.84 (1.2%) to $72.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,559,844 shares of Eaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,902,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.75-$73.16 after having opened the day at $72.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.13. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Microvision ( MVIS), up 97.8%, Applied Optoelectronics ( AAOI), up 19.7%, On Track Innovations ( OTIV), up 14.4% and Rubicon Technology ( RBCN), up 13.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eaton Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.