Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Alliance Data Systems Corporation ( ADS) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Alliance Data Systems Corporation rose $3.54 (1.3%) to $284.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 859,426 shares of Alliance Data Systems Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 800,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $279.26-$284.43 after having opened the day at $282.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $280.69. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: LoJack Corporation ( LOJN), up 21.0%, Portfolio Recovery Associates ( PRAA), up 17.7%, Taomee Holdings ( TAOM), up 11.4% and Infoblox ( BLOX), up 11.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Alliance Data Systems Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.