Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rayonier ( RYN) pushed the Conglomerates sector higher today making it today's featured conglomerates winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Rayonier rose $1.06 (2.4%) to $46.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,136,762 shares of Rayonier exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,210,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.04-$46.30 after having opened the day at $45.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.99. Other companies within the Conglomerates sector that increased today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), up 7.1%, SAExploration Holdings ( SAEX), up 3.6%, Lydall ( LDL), up 2.6% and Dex Media ( DXM), up 2.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rayonier Ratings Report.
- Use our conglomerates section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.