Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Citrix Systems ( CTXS) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Citrix Systems rose $3.35 (5.8%) to $60.59 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,091,725 shares of Citrix Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,989,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.62-$60.96 after having opened the day at $57.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.24. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Merge Healthcare ( MRGE), up 15.0%, AVG Technologies ( AVG), up 13.2%, Smith Micro Software ( SMSI), up 7.8% and icad ( ICAD), up 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Citrix Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.