Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SanDisk ( SNDK) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, SanDisk rose $0.78 (1.1%) to $75.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,426,917 shares of SanDisk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,919,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.89-$75.50 after having opened the day at $74.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.53. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Aruba Networks ( ARUN), up 6.0%, 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD), up 5.9%, Identive Group ( INVE), up 4.9% and Datalink Corporation ( DTLK), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SanDisk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.