Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Dow Chemical ( DOW) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Dow Chemical rose $0.70 (1.5%) to $47.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,940,031 shares of Dow Chemical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,999,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.51-$47.24 after having opened the day at $46.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.44. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Lightbridge ( LTBR), up 15.4%, Flexible Solutions International ( FSI), up 12.4%, Pacific Ethanol ( PEIX), up 7.6% and Axiall ( AXLL), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Dow Chemical Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.