Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Raytheon Company ( RTN) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Raytheon Company rose $1.19 (1.2%) to $96.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,041,480 shares of Raytheon Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,998,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $95.05-$96.91 after having opened the day at $95.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.16. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Aerovironment Incorporated ( AVAV), up 4.9%, Ducommun ( DCO), up 4.5%, Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), up 3.8% and CAE ( CAE), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Raytheon Company Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.