- 4-Week # shares sold: 21,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 21,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 28,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 4,632
- 12-Week # shares sold: 7,379
- 24-Week # shares sold: 21,590
Stocks continue to show little desire to go down. With optimism over tax reform still rising, one research outfit has identified 22 stocks worth buying right now.
For the New Year, consumers are taking stock of their finances, especially when it comes to retirement.
Whole Foods will need to launch and conclude a strategic review of its operations by September or add dissident directors to its board.
Jim Cramer is bullish on Randgold Resources, Principal Financial Group and Constellation Brands.